Example Verbal Reasoning Assessment
Please note these questions are provided to illustrate the question format only. These are not the real questions.
Please read the instructions below carefully and in full before starting the assessment.
This assessment will require you to use your comprehension and interpretation skills to answer a series of multiple choice questions.
You will have 15 minutes to complete 15 questions.
- There are 3 possible answers for each question, true, false and cannot say. Only one is correct, select the answer you believe is correct.
- The questions are not negatively marked. If you do not know the answer, select your best guess and move on.
- Information will be presented in short paragraphs of text.
- You will be asked to answer short questions relating to the associated passage of information.
- Only use information provided in the passage to answer the question.
- You can go back and change your answers during the test. Do not use the back button in browser to do this.
- You must complete the test in one sitting; ensure you are not disturbed during the assessment.
- You must complete this assessment on your own without help or assistance from others.
- You can use rough paper for workings.
- Read each question carefully, do not spend too long on any one question, if you get stuck move on.
- If you experience any technical issues contact our support team here Contact us