Example Numerical Reasoning Assessment
Please note these questions are provided to illustrate the question format only. These are not the real questions.
This assessment will require you to use your data interpretation and analytical skills to perform numerical calculations.
You will have 4 minutes to complete 4 questions.
- There are four or five possible answers for each question, only one is correct, select the answer you believe is correct.
- The questions are not negatively marked. If you do not know the answer, select your best guess and move on.
- Data will be presented in graphs and tables, example questions are shown below.
- You will be asked to solve short problems.
- Only use information provided in the question / graphic to answer the question.
- You can go back and change your answers during the test. Do not use the back button in browser to do this.
- You must complete this assessment on your own without help or assistance from others.
- You can and should use and calculator and have a pen and rough paper available for workings.
- Read each question carefully, do not spend too long on any one question, if you get stuck move on.
- If you experience any technical issues contact our support team here Contact us.