Example Logical Reasoning Assessment
Please note these questions will be presented with a series of images, each with a missing shape or pattern and you will be asked to identify which of the shapes/patterns completed the image from a choice of six possible answers. These are not the real questions.
You will have 5 minutes to complete 3 questions.
- There are six possible answers for each question, only one is correct, select the answer you believe is correct.
- The questions are not negatively marked. If you do not know the answer, select your best guess and move on.
- Information will be presented in images.
- Only use information provided in the image / question to answer the question.
- You can go back and change your answers during the test. Do not use the back button in browser to do this.
- You must complete this assessment on your own without help or assistance from others.
- Read each question carefully, do not spend too long on any one question, if you get stuck move on.
- If you experience any technical issues contact our support team here Contact us